We’ve moved our blog over to new hosting! Welcome back!
>We have completed our initial migration to our new, High-Availability online email service! If you sent anyone at Servcom USA an email anytime on Wednesday, and it bounced back to you, please resend it now.
>Microsoft has released a patch that affects the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2
- Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition Service Pack 2
- Windows Server 2003 with SP2 for Itanium-based Systems
- Windows Vista, Windows Vista Service Pack 1, and Windows Vista Service Pack 2
- Windows Vista x64 Edition, Windows Vista x64 Edition Service Pack 1, and Windows Vista x64 Edition Service Pack 2
- Windows Server 2008 for 32-bit Systems and Windows Server 2008 for 32-bit Systems Service Pack 2
- Windows Server 2008 for x64-based Systems and Windows Server 2008 for x64-based Systems Service Pack 2
- Windows Server 2008 for Itanium-based Systems and Windows Server 2008 for Itanium-based Systems Service Pack 2
We are recommending that this update be installed as soon as possible for all of our clients.
For those clients with management agreements or network monitoring in place, we will be contacting you in the next few days to schedule the installation of this patch. Please note that this patch will require a reboot of your server.
If your network is not currently being monitored or maintained by us, please contact us to schedule installation of this update immediately. We can also demonstrate how network monitoring can help you stay ahead of the computer vulernabilities that could cost your company time and money.